- President’s Report, Pg. 2
- VP Public Land’s Report, Pg. 3
- VP Marketing Report, Pg. 4
- VP Field Service’s Report, Pg. 5
- Sheep Springs Work Party, Pg. 5
- OET Calendar, Pg. 6
- Get your free Calendar, Pg. 7
- Ay Pedro and the Covid Cowboy, Pg. 8
- Fundraisers & Membership, Pg. 10
- Mission Statement & Membership Form, Pg. 13
- Chapter Information, Pg. 14
- Chapter Reports, Pg. 15
- OET Board Mtg. Summary, Pg. 18
- Prairie Crocus Musings, Pg. 20
The OET newsletter is available monthly to OET members, please visit their website to learn how to join.
We are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization whose members are dedicated to building, promoting, preserving, and maintaining horse camps and trails in Oregon. For over 50 years, we’ve worked to ensure that horse trails and camps throughout our state remain accessible to riders now and in the future. OET members promote LNT ethics, outdoor ethics, campground etiquette, and trail etiquette.