The American Horse Council 2021 Annual Conference will be held virtually
June 14-18, 2021 from 10:00 AM ET to 4:00 PM ET Daily
- Monday Day 1: Federal Legislative & Regulatory Day – Legislative Updates and Guests (2 hour); Regulatory Update (1 hour); Health & Regulatory Committee (2 hours)
- Tuesday Day 2: State Day – State legislative issues (2 hours) & Coalition State Horse Council (2 hours)
- Wednesday Day 3: Industry Sector Day- Recreation, Trails & Land Use (2 hours), Show & Competition(2 hours), Racing (2 hours), Working & Other(1 hour)
- Thursday Day 4: Equine Welfare Day- Welfare Committee (2 hours), United Horse Coalition/Equine Welfare Data Collective (2-3 hours)
- Friday Day 5: Industry Initiatives Day – Marketing Alliance (2 hour), Youth Engagement Task Force (1 hour), DEI Task Force (1 hour), 2022 Economic Impact Study (1 hour)
Please note that this year’s conference is taking on a little different format with guest speakers being integrated throughout (rather than committee meetings followed by the National Issues Forum). For that reason, there will be one general admission price for all AHC members that will allow you to attend any session. We will be recording the sessions also, so the general admission price will enable you to access the recordings after the conference.
Registration instructions will be sent out In May.
And… mark your calendars for AHC Conferences
in 2022 in Washington DC, and
2023 in Denver CO
The AHC promotes and protects all horse breeds, disciplines and interests by communicating with Congress, federal agencies, the media and the industry itself every day.