Watch the full announcement video here:
The Oregon Horse Council is excited to announce our new Equine Excellence Awards program! Our goal is to recognize those in our Oregon equine industry who stand out and excel in representing equestrians. We encourage you to recognize those you feel have gone above and beyond in our industry! Membership is not required to nominate or be nominated, however the work that is being recognized must have been done in Oregon (or to support Oregon).
- Ambassador – an organization or individual that has demonstrated excellence and outstanding service to the equestrian community in ways that may include:
- Producing an event and/or providing education for the non-equestrian community to introduce them to horses
- Assisted or lead the work to provide new public horse related amenities
- Working diligently to improve or maintain existing horse related amenities
- Obtaining favorable publicity to promote equestrian lifestyle
- Engaged equestrians or non-equestrians in a new way to our industry
- Catalyst – recognition will be for an individual and an organization from our industry, education, business, or government that has spearheaded a major impact in the horse industry through education, leadership and innovation. This is likely a more recent activity.
- Lifetime Achievement – an individual who has had an important impact to Oregon’s equine industry over a significant length of time in the industry
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS: (If you would like to sponsor an award for $100 in 2021, please contact us)