As we close out the first half of the 117th Congressional Cycle and head into a Congressional election year, a total of 469 seats in the U.S. Congress (34 Senate seats and all 435 House seats are up for election on November 8, 2022.)
These are times like no other, the economy has been a rollercoaster over the past year due in large part, to COVID-19, and the American Horse Council is determined to provide the industry with the resources needed in order to make valued decisions at the polls in 2022.
Today, we are announcing plans to unveil the start of the American Horse Council’s 2022 “Election Center” coming soon on the American Horse Council’s website. Our goal is to is to equip our members and the industry with the comprehensive information they need as we head into an election year.
With the American Horse Council’s Election Center, you can –
- use the American Horse Council’s Congressional Scorecard to understand who our friends are on Capitol Hill,
- read up to date election news
- learn about how to get involved
- learn how to register to vote
- who your Member(s) of Congress are
- how political action committees work
- the Congressional legislative process, and enactment of a law
For more information, contact Mark Riso at firstname.lastname@example.org
The AHC promotes and protects all horse breeds, disciplines and interests by communicating with Congress, federal agencies, the media and the industry itself every day.