August 26-30, 2020 | WCHR Member Event
The NW Spectacular, a USEF Premier-rated show, is Team NW’s final World Champion Hunter Rider event of the season.
Important information about entries:
- Online entries only, on horseshowtime.com OR equestrianconnect.com. They both have online entering systems that are easy to use. The show secretary will not be accepting mailed, emailed, or faxed entries.
- Entries will be accepted beginning at noon on Tuesday August 4, 2020. Prior to this time, the online entry button will not be active. We ask that everyone adhere to this even if they have previously sent in entries, because we need it to be fair to everyone.
- We will be limiting the number of extra stalls available to get as many horses showing as possible. We will allow the following: *Please note the below is maximum allowed tack stalls, tack stalls are not required*
- Up to 1 tack stall for people bringing at least 3 horses
- Up to 2 tack stalls for stables with 5-10 horses
- Up to 3 tack stalls for stables with 11-15 horses
- Up to 4 tack stalls for stables with 16-20 horses
- Up to 5 tack stalls for stables with 20-29 horses
- Up to 6 tack stalls for stables with 30 or more horses
We are adapting to these turbulent times and will be strictly following and enforcing the USEF COVID-19 Guidelines. You can read the USEF Mandatory Requirements for Participants here.
We thank everyone in advance for your support in following the rules so we can all enjoy showing safely.