- This event has passed.
J Fisher Trail Event # 2
August 7, 2020
To be Covid19 Friendly at our J Fisher Training 2020 Trail Competition we have revamped the following:
1. Entry/fee process,
2. Scheduling a maximum of 10 entry’s in each 2 hour time block.
3. We will have No Spectators or Photographers on the course.
4. When you are done with your ride on the course we will ask that you promptly exit the course and the parking area.
5. We will be asking for everyone’s cooperation with social distancing.
6. We not be doing the 2020 trail season as a buckle series.
7. We have chosen to run both competitions (June 26th & 27th) (August 7th & 8th) seperatly and award prizes for each competition.
8. Last Rider Up is still on for August 9th Buckle to Winner
Entry / Fee Process
1. Print the “16th Annual Trail Competition 2020” form From J Fisher Training page on Facebook
2. Mail completed entry form and fees to Darlene Cole, 22410 Vaughn Rd, Veneta OR 97487
3. Make Check (non refundable)to Julie Fisher mail with your entry form to Darlene Cole
4. Make sure you fill the entry form out completely. Phone number so I can call and schedule the time block and confirm Friday or Saturday
1. We will have 2 hour time blocks (8-10) (10-12) (1-3) (3-5) Friday and Saturday
2. maximum of 10 entries per block
3. All entries in each time block must be ready to ride at being of time block. We will draw for order of go.
4. Darlene will call and schedule your time block, after receiving your entry form and entry fee.
Only exceptions will be if your child is riding and needs lead for safety.
2020 TRAIL COMPETITION
We are trying our best to make the 2020 trail competitions run as smoothly and safely as possible. We thank you all in advance for your attendance, patience and cooperation! Giddy UP!