Cascadia Equine Veterinary Clinic Client Education Seminar
Please join us for our next horse owner presentation on Thursday, September 28. Dr. Moran will be focusing on vaccinations and parasitology.
We all know that our horses need vaccines and deworming, but we don’t always understand why. Vaccines are a hot topic in the news today, and deworming recommendations have changed drastically in the past 10 years. This gives us lots to discuss!
During this event, Dr Moran aims to answer the most common questions about vaccines, such as:
- How do vaccines work, anyway?
- Which diseases can we vaccinate for?
- Why do we vaccinate horses so often?
- Why do vaccine reactions occur, and can we prevent them?
In addition, we will talk about parasites and deworming:
- How do intestinal parasites affect horses’ health?
- Why have deworming strategies have changed over the years?
- What are fecal egg counts all about?
Let’s spend some time talking about the science and the reasoning behind these horse care basics, so that you can make the best decisions for your horse.
Please follow the link below to register. Dinner will be provided.
General Admission: $15