Are you passionate about horse racing?
Do you want to help shape the polices and programs of the OTOBA?
Become a Director on the OTOBA Board!
If you are interested in serving as a Director, please submit a letter to the OTOBA stating your desire to be nominated. Please include the reasons why you would like to be a Director and how you meet the qualifications.
Letters must be received by APRIL 30, 2023
Qualifications—You must meet one of the following criteria:
- Be a recipient of purse supplements during the preceding 12 months, or
- Be a recipient of an association breeder award during the preceding 12 months, or
- Be a recipient of an association stallion award during the preceding 12 months, or
- Had a successful sale of a Thoroughbred at an association sale during the preceding 12 months, or
- Have confirmed ownership of Thoroughbred breeding stock
You must also be a current member of the OTOBA
Please email letters to Lynnelle@oregontoba.com
The Oregon Thoroughbred Owners & Breeders Association (Oregon TOBA) is a non-profit corporation committed to serving the interests of Oregon’s breeding and racing industries.