- This event has passed.
Holistic Horseworks Level 1 Equine Musculoskeletal Unwinding
August 7, 2020 - August 9, 2020
This clinic is being rescheduled (9am-5pm daily) in Corvallis, Oregon.
Holistic equine training can help deepen the bond between horse and rider. In classes, you’ll gain a broader perspective and understanding of horse health as well as rider-horse connectivity.
Anyone can learn this program, no previous experience necessary.
This is not Massage, Acupressure or other basic modality taught everywhere else, where you just learn how to treat the symptom of what the horse presents. We teach you how to find the ‘cause’ of the mysterious lameness or horse body issue.
In this 3-day hands-on class, we teach you soft, yet very deep Osteopathic and Myofascial releases and this is very effective in correcting gait abnormalities, ill-fitting saddles, and mysterious lameness issues. Our work addresses the cause of problems, whereas most other modalities of horse care address only the symptoms.
If you landed here you have already spent thousands of $$ on Vet bills and other bodywork modalities to not get the results you were looking for; a happy, athletic moving freely equine friend. You might even have a cranky sore horse that pins ears and swishes tail instead.
What you will learn in Level 1:
· The key learning of Level 1 is how to release the misalignment of the 1st rib, that other practitioners are missing, and all the compensations that the misalignment causes. All foals by six months of age, (and all adult horses in today’s world) have the 1st rib misaligned if they have not had this bodywork program. Having the 1st rib misaligned will create the high/low syndrome in front hooves, as well as other saddle fitting and lameness issues.
· You will learn how to effectively increase the horses ability to get more wind and oxygen exchange, resulting in increased stamina, as well as enabling the horse to engage the hind-end properly for drive and propel forward power. This is the difference between winning and not winning in competition.
· We show you how to start with soft, gentle, Osteopathic and Myofascial type moves to manually release the skeleton for proper form and function, helping the body to load the joints and hooves correctly.
· You will learn deep-muscle unwinding, which releases muscle tension from the inside out. With a one hour session, it results in the horse presenting a body 2″ taller, 4″ longer and appearing as if they have gained 20 pounds.
· We teach you how to help the horses’ Chakras and Acupressure Meridians come into balance as well.
Have questions please contact me 541-220-1730