- This event has passed.
Holiday Craft & Tack Retail Sale
December 4, 2021 - December 5, 2021
Saturday, December 4th, 2021 9am – 5pm
Sunday, December 5th, 2021 10am – 2pm
This holiday season, it is important for us to support our local, small businesses. Shop small this season when we bring your favorite local small businesses and vendors to your favorite community hub – Mt Hood Center.
Shop with a variety of vendors in categories such as: fashion, gifts, beauty, decor, jewelry, lightly used horse tack and more!
Shop with us Saturday, December 4th from 9:00am to 5:00pm and again on Sunday, December 5th from 10:00am – 2:00pm inside our main building.
Interested in becoming a vendor at this event? Vendor information below!
Saturday, December 4, 2021 Set Up: 6am – Shopping: 9am – 5pm
Sunday, December 5, 2021 Set Up: 8am – Shopping: 10am – 2pm Load out complete by 4pm
Vendor Rental Space: prices are for both days
Vendor Rental Space 10’x12′ Stalls: $40
Indoor 10′ x12’ HEATED Banquet Space $80
30’x10′ Trailer Space $100
Food Vendor $80
If you need space in the parking lot to sell a trailer or any heavy machinery, please contact Brandi Hatch [firstname.lastname@example.org].
Facility will be open from 1pm – 7pm on Friday, December 3rd for vendors who have purchased areas to set up the night before. If you cannot make it during this time and will need more than 3 hours to set up the morning of, please contact Heather Daniels via Facebook messenger or 503-849-8346 to arrange a time.
– Please bring your own chains and locks if you plan to leave items overnight! Chains should be able to fit around a 6″ pole.
– Please bring your own tables, hangers, stands, or anything you may need to display your items.
– ABSOLUTELY nothing attached to our walls that were recently painted!
– Spaces will be assigned. Please locate Heather or Megan upon arrival. If unable to locate them, your name will be on your space.
– All Trailer spots will be chalked out in Main parking lot.
– When you are finished unloading your items, please park in the east parking lot to make room for potential buyers.
– The east parking lot is located behind the Mt Hood Center sign, east of the main building. Do not block the chalked out trailer spots.
If you have any questions, please email our Facility Director, Brandi at email@example.com