- This event has passed.
Equine Trail Sports Judges Webinar
August 6, 2020
his is an online course scheduled for Thursday, August 6th start time 7:45 p.m. EDT. (6:45 p.m CDT, 5:45 p.m. MDT, 4:45 p.m. PDT)
Plan on joining the conference 15 minutes early to work out any technical kinks, so we can start on time.
Judges Webinar takes 2 1/2 hours.
Be sure to register here and complete the Knowledge Check before you attend the online clinic, see below for details.
You will need to:
(1) have your own computer or tablet (phones will NOT work for viewing videos) for scoring purposes
(2) be connected to the internet during the webinar
(3) Our system works best with Google Chrome
(4) click on the Join.Me link which will be provided in an email to you the day of the webinar, to be connected to everyone in the conference.
Or by using the call-in number provided by Join.Me
(5) Click on the Online Judging Clinic link that is found in both the information email or join.me email so that you can follow along with the clinic outline and score your videos.
This webinar is for both amateur horseman and equine professionals who wish to learn how to apply their expertise and knowledge to judging obstacles as per ETS Standards. This clinic features hands-on practice on example obstacles using videos. Aspiring judges gain confidence through practice and feedback on their scoring from the classroom experience. The webinar consists of a short review of ETS Judging Standards with the bulk of the time spent practicing judging using video performances.
PREPARATION FOR THE CLINIC:
To prepare for the clinic, we ask that you complete the ‘Classroom’ portion by reviewing the Study Materials located on the Judge Certification page (JUDGE tab) and take the ‘Knowledge Check’ prior to the clinic.
Here is a quick link: JUDGE PREPARATION MATERIALS