◦ In Hand Trail
◦ Riding Pattern (can ride either Western or English)
Ribbons for 1st – 5th place.
9 and younger $15 per class I 10 and up $25 per class
Judges fee $10
If you have any questions, please email our facilities director at email@example.com
Every participant needs to have a signed Liability & Covid-19 waiver before arriving (included in registration form)
When You Arrive:
◦ Parking will be in the East Side Parking lot or Back Parking Lot of building.
◦ Do not park by arena doors- that is our fire lane.
◦ We do not allow any hay in the parking lots or around the arenas, you may rent a stall or feed your horse in your trailer if you wish to feed them.
◦ In order to keep the facility nice we ask you to pick up after your horse, there is a designated manure bin on the side of the main building for manure and garbage cans located throughout the building for garbage. Please do not put manure in garbage cans.
◦ The WyEast Arena (Main Arena) won’t be available before the show, however the warmup arena will be open at 8am to warm up.
◦ Please do not brings Dogs- only service animals are permitted.
◦ Gum is not allowed in our facility.
◦ Brand new bathrooms and a drinking fountain on the West side of the building
Mt Hood Center is bringing horses back to the old Mt Hood Equestrian Center. We are currently in the process of restoring this historic location back to its original splendor.
We understand that this space was once the gathering place for horse lovers throughout our community and that generations of memories were made in this place that has been a home to so many. The newly renovated Mt Hood Center is honored to be tasked with providing a new and exciting environment in which future generations will have the same opportunity to forge wonderful memories.